Luton Hoo Hotel Golf and Spa: Cheap 5* in lovely venue, but with 4* quality
The hotel in brief:
– Charging for amenity kits like toothbrushes.
– Not stocking the minibars as they said they used to. Lose out by people not saying what they had taken.
– Took 45 mins to get a kitkat sent to the room
– You need to put a pound in the lockers in the pool to use them
– Turn down service don’t even tidy the room.
None of the things you would associate with a premium hotel. Everything in the hotel has been designed around cost cutting. It’s a lovely 4* hotel not a 5*, such a shame. But lovely house and gardens, so if your on a budget certainly worth trying.